Radiosouthafrica.co is committed to respect intellectual property rights. Radiosouthafrica.co is a directory that lists radio stations and their related informations. The website links to third party websites. The website is not responsible for the content published by these third party websites.
Radiosouthafrica.co uses DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998) protocol to request content removal that infringe copyright (the text may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf). As radiosouthafrica.co does not host any audio content on its server, only audio links could be covered by these requests and the content owners must request content removal from third party websites.
In accordance with DMCA , radiosouthafrica.co will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to radiosouthafrica.co’s designated copyright agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report your DMCA notice of infringement through radiosouthafrica.co by delivering it to radiosouthafrica.co’s designated copyright agent.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered, you may provide a list of the copyrighted works in the notice.
- Provide contact Information, including your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Provide a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Describe the material that you claim has been infringed and you request to be removed or disabled :
- The link URL on the website where the material was found.
- The infringement date discovery.
- Include these two following statements in the notice:
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement should be delivered to radiosouthafrica.co’s designated copyright agent at: email@example.com.